Are you a Lightworker?
The Lightworker’s characteristics are as follows*:
- A tiny high-pitched ring that comes and goes in your ears and head.
- Low blood pressure.
- Low body temperature.
- Allergic to carcinogens (meat, dairy, processed sugar, bleached white flour, regular table salt [use mineral or sea salt instead] caffeine, nicotine [cigarettes, chewing tobacco] drugs and alcohol). See Nutrition Page for more information.
- Sensitive to violence, hatred, loud noises, anger, war, etc.
- Hates to wear tight shoes. Most love to be barefoot.
- Prefer tropical fruits.
- Are drawn to the ocean, mountains, and desert. They are uncomfortable in the city and/or near busy freeways.
- Have a strong desire to help earth and humanity. Though some are not sure what that means.
- Felt different growing up. Most did not fit in with the crowd.
- Able to channel after being taught The Journey Within.
- Are creative (whether they are being creative or not).
- Youthful appearance.
- Drawn to space films.
- See themselves as spiritual, rather than religious (sometimes to the disdain of their parents).
- Most seek a soul mate.
- Most come from a dysfunctional home.
- Most, after learning to align with the Creator, are gifted healers and channels.
- Drawn to beautiful meditation music.
- Animals and children are important to them.
- Most have challenges with money.
ARE YOU ONE?
* Excerpt from The Journey Within, by NR Griffin © 1993, 1995, 2005 - All Rights Reserved